Tackling Leukaemia Planning
Project Evaluation Plan
Tackling Leukaemia (Inc) will conduct evaluation activities and use success or performance indicators to measure the progress of the projects including:
- Identification of new potential donors for project – data source – confirmation of swab event activities at clubs
- Ensuring key stakeholders are satisfied with swab collection events – data source – follows ups with clubs and participants via interviews, surveys, and social media
- Ensuring participants in swab collection events are satisfied with the project and report positive impacts from their participation – data source – focus groups with sample participants, contact with community groups for feedback from participants
- Project Evaluation Plan development to record key data, project results, and communication plan for key results.
The Tackling Leukaemia (Inc) Sustainability Plan incorporates the following types of sustainability:
- Financial sustainability – ensuring suitable programmes of grants applications, sponsorships, and donations to provide funds and generate revenue to maintain and continue the projects being undertaken.
- Organisation sustainability – ensuring that the organisation maintains good governance and compliance and suitable working processes.
- Project sustainability – plans to continue projects in the absence of funding support.